Discovery Inc – Class A (DISCA) shares today closed 16.9% higher than yesterday. The stock is currently up 27.7% year-to-date, down 12.6% in the past 12 months and up 9.4% in the past five years. Today, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.0% and the S&P 500 fell 0.4%.
- The shares traded as high as $ 31.18 and up to $ 23.84 this week.
- Shares closed 61.5% below its 52 week high and 38.8% above its 52 week low.
- Trading volume this week was 48.6% below the 10-day average and 14.5% below the 30-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market, is 0.2.
- The stock’s Relative Strength Index (RSI) was above 70, indicating that it may be overbought.
- MACD, a trend following momentum indicator, indicates a downtrend.
- The stock closed above its Bollinger Band, indicating it could be overbought.
- The stock closed 11.9% above its 5-day moving average, 23.4% above its 20-day moving average and 18.4% above its 90-day moving average.
Comparative market performance
- The company’s stock price today beats the S&P 500 index, lags it on a one-year basis and on a five-year basis.
- The company’s stock price beats the Dow Jones Industrial Average today, lags it on a one-year basis and on a 5-year basis.
- The company’s share price today beats the performance of its peers in the communications services industry, is behind on a one year basis and behind on a 5 year basis.
Comparative performance by group
- Year-to-date stock market performance beats peer average of 812.2%
- The company’s stock price performance over the past 12 months is -413.8% behind the peer average
- The company’s price-to-earnings ratio, which relates a company’s stock price to its earnings per share, is -23.2% lower than the peer average.
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to [email protected] © 2020 Kwhen Inc.
The views and opinions expressed herein are the views and opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Nasdaq, Inc.